The eno Group asset management currently manages approx. 200 MW, for which we identify active individual positions as part of the capital costs optimisation and implement these consistently. This affects the refinancing and supplementary financing of projects in particular, as well as consolidating individual transactions along with their financing structures. For the operators of the wind farms we look after, we work constantly on optimising the returns. We do this in particular with the aspect of reducing operating costs, although yield and cost monitoring form an essential building block of this. Our active risk management scheme to reduce project risks gives our customers a safe feeling over the whole life-cycle of a wind farm.
- Preparation of project purchase and sales transactions
- Accompanying the whole process right up to the final successful implementation
- Active contract management, including renegotiation and post-negotiation of project contracts
- Demanding claims from contract partners
- Shaping the insurance management system over all life cycles of a wind turbine
- Refinancing existing liabilities