Project development at eno energy covers the whole range of planning services in on-shore wind energy. For our customers at home and overseas, we take on complex approval processes according to the Federal Immission Control Act (BImSchG), as well as the specialist processing of individual partial services. Here, for each specific project, we always decide on the most economical wind turbine on site.
Our experience for the success of your project
Complex approval processes at ecologically sensitive locations, in the forest or in the critical area of influence of civil and military aeronautics - the wind energy planning is still faced with great challenges. eno energy has been able to gain high-quality specialist expertise in this area.
This makes us the right partner for you when it comes to the successful implementation of your wind project. With 20 years of experience, we are happy to support you in each phase of planning, or taking over the complete planning ourselves, right up to the official approval notice.
- Location evaluation & determination of wind potential
- Creating the legal planning basis
- Private law securing of plot areas
- Gathering all expert opinions for the environmental impact assessment
- Creating noise and shade surveys & yield forecasts
- Technical planning of access routes and crane sites
- Creating the necessary documents for the licence application
- Supporting the whole approval process
- Actual yield evaluation of existing wind farms, including optimisation
Are you the operator of an older wind turbine or an older wind farm, and would you like to have these replaced by new, better performing wind turbines? Or are you planning to sell your wind project? Get in touch with us! We are happy to advise you on all topics relating to repowering and project sales.