Our aim as a service provider, independent of brand, is to ensure a high level of yield with the best possible availability for your turbine or wind farm. eno energy follows the approach of a forward-thinking and condition-based maintenance. This means that we carry out fault corrections and small repairs in an efficient and timely manner, while larger repairs are planned and carried out competently with regard to a long lifespan. Here, we can rely on guaranteed delivery times for large components and an extensive central servicing warehouse in Rostock, as well as several auxiliary storage facilities at the service support locations. Our technical competence centre in Rostock ensures that every service employee is given continual training and can service both eno turbines and turbines from other manufacturers in a competent manner.
Our needs-based maintenance and servicing contracts range from basic care right up to the full maintenance concept including an availability guarantee, where we can offer all services from one source with short reaction times thanks to a permanent expansion of our own servicing network. We see our particular strengths in follow-up contracts after the warranty has expired and the previous O&M contracts have elapsed. For us, a high level of customer satisfaction is both the motivation and the guideline – a service contract does not merely justify a contract relationship, but a partnership built on quality and reliability.
- Flexible and comprehensive reporting
- 24-hour remote monitoring 7 days per week, 365 days per year
- Service hotline (24 hours per day)
- Various maintenance concepts (basic to full maintenance contract)
- Detailed and structural analysis of all damaged components
- Our own UVV and expert knowledge tests, and those offered by legitimate audit bodies
- Maintenance and repair of rotor blades